Adding a custom-made Flash animation created with Mix-FX into HTML editors
like Frontpage or Dreamweaver is easy.
However, if you do all the coding by hand in Notepad, or your HTML editor
does not have a standard Insert Flash option, things can become a bit
more complicated, especially if you are not that familiar with HTML coding.
following these simple steps, you will be up and running in no time at
all and impressing all of your visitors with your talents!
In this sample, we used Notepad as our HTML editor. You can use any other
HTML editor as long as there is an option that allows you to hand-code.
1. Create an animation in Mix-FX
2. Save it as "Publish for web". This will create the SWF file
and the HTML containing the SWF file. This HTML file will include the
proper HTML Flash tags. Make sure that you save the animation to the
same directory that contains or will contain your website
3. Open Notepad
4. Open the saved HTML page in Notepad. Select and Copy the HTML code
between the <object> </object> tags. This is the code that
you must add to your own HTML file
5. Now open your own HTML page in Notepad and paste the code into the
position where the animation should appear
6. Save the file with an .html extension, for instance index.html, and
save it every time you change the content of it
7. To view the created HTML page double click on the file, or open it
in your Internet browser