Adding a custom-made Flash animation created with Mix-FX to Frontpage
is a snap
following these simple steps, you will be up and running in no time at
all and impressing all of your visitors with your talents!
create your Flash animations or buttons in Mix-FX. Make sure that you
enter the correct URL per button in Mix-FX if required
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory
4. Click on the position where you want to insert the animation
5. Go to Insert - Advanced - and select Plug-in. In Frontpage 2002 you
should select: Web Component - Advanced Controls - Plug-in
6. Now the Plug-In Properties window opens up. Here you should select
your created animation. To do so click on the browse button
7. Now the Select file menu pops up. Select your web animation file from
the list, and click on OK
8. You will be brought back to the Plug-in Properties menu. Here you
can edit the properties of your flash animation. In general you can use
the default size
9. Finally save and preview your file. It's important that you save the
file first before you click on preview, otherwise you will see nothing.
10. There you have it, a nice simple way to add a little extra pizzazz
to your presentation!