Adding a custom Flash animation created with Mix-FX is a snap
in Dreamweaver. By following these simple steps, you will be up and running
in no time at all and impressing all of your visitors with your talents!
First create your Flash animation or button menu in Mix-FX. Make sure
that you enter the correct URL if needed.
1. Open Dreamweaver
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory
4. Click on the position where you want to insert the animation
5. Go to Insert - Media - Flash
6. Now the Select file menu pops up. Select your Mix-FX animation file
from the list, and click on OK
7. Now the Flash properties window opens up. Here you can edit the properties
of your Flash animation, but in general you can use the default settings
8. Finally save and preview your file. It's important that you save the
file first before you click on preview, or else you will see nothing.
9. There you have it, a nice simple way to add a little extra pizzazz
to your presentation!