to embed a Flash file into Sitespinner
The Foreign Object Dialog is used to import Objects into the web page.
These can include XHTML, SVG, Java, Flash, QuickTime, Real Audio, Video,
and Sound/Music and other multi-media formats. To embed a foreign object
into your page, first select the type of object from the drop-down list.
The available options are:
To start, create your web animation or buttons with Mix-FX. Save it as
"SWF" Make sure you save the SWF file to the same directory
that contains or will contain the index.html page of your web site.
2. Open SiteSpinner
3. Create a new document
4. Go to "Object/Import Foreign Object".
5. Now the Foreign Object window appears .( figure 1)
6. Set the format to "Flash"
7. Click on Filepath and select the desired SwF file
8. Select "OK"
9. To Preview the created animation in SiteSpinner go to "Publish/Preview
10. To scale the Flash animation. Click anywhere on the black line surrounding
the Object, and drag it to the desired dimensions. (Figure 2)
11. Finally go to "File/save" to save your project.