to embed a Flash animation into Hotdog tutorial
Hotdog has a feature called FlashWizard to help you to import Flash files
(swf) and generate the proper Object and Embed HTML tags for the Flash
files. FlashWizard will obtains these HTML tags from the SwF file and
will automatically add them to your HTML document.
1. To start First create your Flash animation or flash button in Mix-FX,
and save the SwF file to the same directory that contains or will contain
your HTML page (web document)
Open Hotdog and create a new document
3. Save this document to your harddisk to the same directory that already
contains the just created Mix-FX file.
4. Go to Tools/Flashwizard. Now the Flash wizard pops up.
5. Browse to the created SwF file (in this sample it's animation.swf)
and double clack on it.
6. After you have double clicked on the file you will be automatically
brought to the next step called "properties".
This is where you can preview your flash file, change the background
color, image dimensions and flash file options. Normally you will not
need to change any of these.
8. After changing these settings to your liking click on "next Page".
9. The Flashwizard
will now generate the proper Object and Embed statements for the SwF
file you selected. You can automatically import this to your current
document by clicking "use in document".
10. To preview the created webpage click on Internal Preview.
11. Finally, if you are happy with your webpageselect "File/save
as" and save the html file to your hardisk.