to embed a Flash file into EVRsoft 1stpage 2000
a custom-made Flash animation to 1stpage
is a snap. By following these
simple steps, you will be up and running in no time at all and
impressing all of your visitors with your talents!
create your Flash animations in Mix-FX and save it to the same
directory that will or does contain the HTML file made with
EVRsoft 1st page html editor
2. Select the HTML page into which you want to insert the animation,
or start from scratch and open a new page
3. Save the HTML file to your website directory
4. Go to the tab bar and select "Options/switch to Advance/expert
5. Click on the advanced tab. (figure 01)
6. Then click on the Macromedia Flash Icon (figure01)
you will see that the following code appears in your html page.
<param name="src" value="shockwave-file.swf">
<embed src="sockwave-file.swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/"
this code does not reflect the proper file name, dimensions
and some other parameters you must change the name of the SWF
to the correct SWF filename. Note that there is no path to the
file included. In case you have saved the file to a graphics
directory the correct path/name should be "graphics/shockwave-file.swf"
Finally you must change the set the dimensions width and height
to the desired settings.
10, Then go to File/Save your html file
11. To preview your work clcik on File/Preview in browser
12. There you have it, a nice simple way to add a little extra
pizzazz to your presentation!